Our client is a growing FMCG business, based in the North West, who are expanding their NPD team and looking for a Product Developer.
This is a newly created role and will support the wider NPD team as they expand into new markets and take on new accounts.
You will be assisting in the development of new and existing product lines, with regular contact with customers and manufacturing partners in Europe
Key responsibilities will include:
- Being fully involved in the end-to-end development of new and existing food products
- Idea generation
- Presentation production and creation of mock ups
- Customer meeting hosting and preparation
- Chair weekly development meetings, taking minutes and auctioning to agreed deadlines
The ideal candidate should also have/be able to demonstrate:
- A capability to manage their own time
- A genuine love of food and a keen interest in food trends
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Confidence to consider and respond to challenges
- A great team ethic but also be self-driven
- Education to degree standard or equivalent
This is fantastic opportunity to join a business that actively encourages its colleagues to get involved in all areas of the business to provide development opportunities and to give the right tools for their employees to flourish.
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary up to £30k with bonus and a package dependent on experience.
If you have the skill set required and the position is of interest then we would welcome your application.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.