A well established fashion brand based in France is looking to recruit a Product Manager specializing in Lingerie to join their proactive and high performing team.
As the Product Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
Liaising with designers and suppliers to ensure that all products are within the brand standards, budget and delivered with the set time frame.
- Keep updated of the latest fashion trends and demands of the market
- Coordinate with Buyers and Merchandisers to analyse sales and follow the design direction accordingly
- Participate in trade fairs to evaluate price positioning and offer structure for the assigned products
- Develop a variety of product that is in line with customer preference and based on market research and product performance analysis
To qualify for the Product Manager position, you must have the following qualifications:
- Degree in Marketing, Management or Commerce
- Substantial years of experience working in a Product Manager role within a similar retailer
- Fluent communication skills in both English and French
- Expertise in merchandising and a good understanding of the retail production process
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Strong commercial acumen
Give your career a boost with this excellent opportunity that also comes with a rewarding salary package. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.