An excellent opportunity has opened for a store development manager to join a leading fashion group.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Brand Director .
Your responsibilities as the innovations manager will include:
- Handling the project team on a local and international basis to guarantee clear communication to site-based and UK stakeholders.
- Managing project planning and control, maintaining a detailed project plan, technical drawings and risk management
- Leading project evaluation and dissemination of activities. .
- Providing project closure and sign off from main stakeholders. Carry out post project reviews and lessons learnt
The ideal candidate will have -
- Proven Project Management Skills
- Goal orientated and focused on achieving milestones
- Proven track record in design and implementation of new and existing sites
This is an exciting opportunity with an strong package that awaits the successful candidate. If you thrive on challenges of this sort and enjoy hitting the ground running, then please get your CV through to us today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.