Project Manager - Dubai
|Job Title||Project Manager - Dubai|
|Salary||£30000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits|
|Job Advertised||9 days ago|
We are currently working with a leading Consumer Goods company across the United Arab Emirates. They are looking to hire an ambitious and passionate Project Manager to join their team based in Dubai, UAE. Your key role is to lead and manage kiosk projects to increase market presence and sales.
As a Project Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Create and manage new and existing portable kiosks in designated areas;
- Lead various teams to introduce new and existing products;
- Coordinate with other departments to develop and implement business plans to increase sales;
- Prepares report by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information;
- Manage inventory and operational standards
Key Selection Criteria:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent;
- 3-4 years' experience in supervisorial/managerial role, preferably in a similar industry;
- Operations experience within hospitality will be a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Passionate and driven individual
If you think that you have a positive attitude and the determination to work and be part of the company's continuous success, then please send us your updated CV!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
Guide to Predictive Analytics in Retail
The retail industry has always been one that’s focused on data. But today, the best retailers are going one step further and gaining customers, profit, and market share by moving into the word of real-time predictive analytics. Stay ahead of the competition with the guide to...
Shoptalk Europe is the only large pan-European event for innovation in retail and ecommerce, and covers the evolution of how consumers discover, shop and buy. We fill a major industry gap by bringing together over 2,000 innovators, including 250+ world-class speakers, from all...
WIRED Retail 2017
WIRED Retail 2017 brings brand, payments, supply chain and logistics executives together to discuss the innovations and trends impacting virtual – and bricks and mortar – commerce.Innovation will be king in the retail industry - and business leaders must now, more than ever, d...