Head of Operations
|Job Title||Head of Operations|
|Salary||£90000 per annum + + bonus & benefits|
|Job Advertised||26 days ago|
Head of Operations required to spearhead domestic developments.
Head of Ops will be responsible for:
- Overall responsibility for the implementation and launch of the business line and the ongoing growth, profitability and operations.
- Providing strategic direction, leadership and transitioning the business line from the project mode to an ongoing steady state operations mode.
- Translating the strategic business plans into well-defined operational plans to meet business objectives.
- Defining & implementing suitable performance management metrics & reporting structures to monitor performance against objectives.
- Setting the budgets for the coming year and executing the annual, medium-term & long-term plans for the business with the objective of setting up and launching the business line including the building of the team.
- Owning P&L for the business line and driving cost optimisation.
- Responsibility for the operations of the business; setting & ensuring standards of excellence and driving 'customer delight'.
- Planning, building & nurturing the infrastructure, resources, leadership & processes for delivery of the annual plan.
- Talent acquisition, nurturing, mentoring & retention of staff.
- Accountability for Compliance and Risk Management for the business line, including setting processes & reporting to ensure compliance to all statutory norms.
- Overseeing the roll out of new stores across the country as well as optimising the performance of current stores.
To be successful in this role you are likely to come from a retailing background where you have operated at the highest level. Strong leadership and communicational skills are essential.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
Top 2017 Trends for Commerce Marketers
IS SUCCESS IN YOUR FUTURE? In the world of commerce marketing, it’s imperative to be aware of developing trends to stay ahead of the competition, improve the customer journey and deliver solid returns with your campaigns. Download this research report to get more valuable...
Retail Design Expo
Retail Design Expo has become the definitive annual expo for retail design, marketing, branding, visual merchandising and fit-out decision-makers looking to keep up to date with the latest innovations, new approaches to customer engagement, customer experiences and new thinki...
Retail Business Technology Expo (RBTE)
Free to attend, RBTE is the must visit event for retailers and hospitality organisations looking for the right tools, solutions and advice on how to best run their business. With over 350 exhibitors showcasing a range of solutions from cards and payments, ecommerce and multich...