Head of Operations
|Job Title||Head of Operations|
|Salary||£90000 per annum + + bonus & benefits|
|Job Advertised||4 days ago|
Head of Operations required to spearhead domestic developments.
Head of Ops will be responsible for:
- Overall responsibility for the implementation and launch of the business line and the ongoing growth, profitability and operations.
- Providing strategic direction, leadership and transitioning the business line from the project mode to an ongoing steady state operations mode.
- Translating the strategic business plans into well-defined operational plans to meet business objectives.
- Defining & implementing suitable performance management metrics & reporting structures to monitor performance against objectives.
- Setting the budgets for the coming year and executing the annual, medium-term & long-term plans for the business with the objective of setting up and launching the business line including the building of the team.
- Owning P&L for the business line and driving cost optimisation.
- Responsibility for the operations of the business; setting & ensuring standards of excellence and driving 'customer delight'.
- Planning, building & nurturing the infrastructure, resources, leadership & processes for delivery of the annual plan.
- Talent acquisition, nurturing, mentoring & retention of staff.
- Accountability for Compliance and Risk Management for the business line, including setting processes & reporting to ensure compliance to all statutory norms.
- Overseeing the roll out of new stores across the country as well as optimising the performance of current stores.
To be successful in this role you are likely to come from a retailing background where you have operated at the highest level. Strong leadership and communicational skills are essential.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
Top Retailers Ranked: New app & mobile commerce research
Ampersand have analysed the mobile offering of 158 UK multichannel retailers and have reported on the best and worst performers. In this special edition of the 2016 report, new research into which retailers investing in apps is included. Download the updated 2016 Mobile Ret...
Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit
The Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit is specifically organised for senior professionals responsible for the shop fittings and displays within their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.More bespoke than a retail...
World Retail Congress 2017
World Retail Congress was founded in 2007 in response to retailers seeking a platform for senior leaders to come together to discuss the major issues and trends affecting the industry. In delivering this agenda, the Congress has welcomed thousands of senior retail speakers, fr...