|Job Title||Finance Controller|
|Salary||£200000 per annum|
|Job Advertised||18 days ago|
Leading international retail group currently looking to appoint a CFO.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for -
* Lead and develop a small finance team
* Production of timely, accurate and meaningful financial and management reports
* Manage the overall budget for the client
* Develop strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
* Provide expert advice on all financial matters to the Board
* Actively participate and contribute to strategic planning, budgets and goal setting
* Oversee the production of Statutory Accounts
* Take ownership of the financial reporting system
* Recommend control and process improvements
The ideal candidate will be coming from a retailing property background with excellent analytical and reporting skills. A strong communicator would be a highly desirable attribute. In return for your efforts, you will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package as well as an exciting new expatriate challenge!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
Top 2017 Trends for Commerce Marketers
IS SUCCESS IN YOUR FUTURE? In the world of commerce marketing, it’s imperative to be aware of developing trends to stay ahead of the competition, improve the customer journey and deliver solid returns with your campaigns. Download this research report to get more valuable...
Retail Design Expo
Retail Design Expo has become the definitive annual expo for retail design, marketing, branding, visual merchandising and fit-out decision-makers looking to keep up to date with the latest innovations, new approaches to customer engagement, customer experiences and new thinki...
Retail Business Technology Expo (RBTE)
Free to attend, RBTE is the must visit event for retailers and hospitality organisations looking for the right tools, solutions and advice on how to best run their business. With over 350 exhibitors showcasing a range of solutions from cards and payments, ecommerce and multich...