Leading international retail group currently looking to appoint a CFO.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for -
* Lead and develop a small finance team
* Production of timely, accurate and meaningful financial and management reports
* Manage the overall budget for the client
* Develop strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
* Provide expert advice on all financial matters to the Board
* Actively participate and contribute to strategic planning, budgets and goal setting
* Oversee the production of Statutory Accounts
* Take ownership of the financial reporting system
* Recommend control and process improvements
The ideal candidate will be coming from a retailing property background with excellent analytical and reporting skills. A strong communicator would be a highly desirable attribute. In return for your efforts, you will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package as well as an exciting new expatriate challenge!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.