An exciting and highly challenging opportunity has arisen within a leading retail business in the GCC region. They are currently looking to hire a skilled and experienced individual to fill in the Chief Information Officer role to be based in the Middle-East
As the Chief Information Officer, your responsibilities will include:
- Provide vision and leadership for developing and implementing IT plans and strategies
- Work on existing business IT processes to identify points of improvement
- Control and monitor the annual operation and budget of the IT department
- Define and communicate corporate plans, policies and standards to the IT staff
- Liaise with other business departments to modify and implement systems that support internal operations
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Substantial years of IT management experience within a similar retail business
- Strong managerial and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly effective presentation, documentation and negotiation skills
This is an excellent role which offers a very rewarding salary package to the candidate who will thrive on these challenges. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.