A market leading retailer is looking for a Loss Prevention Manager.
The Loss Prevention Manager will develop and implement an analytical strategy to review company data to highlight loss or damage to stock, shrinkage, loss of cash and unrecorded or lost sales as a result of theft. This information will be used for the Loss Prevention team to understand where:
- changes need to be made to policies or procedures
- particular stores require investigation
- particular product categories are incurring disproportionate losses and require attention.
- To use company data to review data across the business to establish developing analytical strategic plans alongside the Leadership Team and Regional Managers to achieve the role purpose. These plans will focus on prevention, communication and training.
- Liaise with the Loss Prevention Team to investigate areas to reduce loss to the company.
- Consider appropriate software tools to enable EPOS and other company data to be used in effectively pinpointing potential risk areas.
- To develop and monitor targets around loss or damage to stock, shrinkage, loss of cash and unrecorded or lost sales as a result of theft.
- To work with the business and the IT team on the implementation of a stock system, to ensure that information is available to highlight areas of potential loss to the company.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.