A unique opportunity has come up in the lovely setting of the Channel Islands! My client is looking for someone from a Retail Management background that has exposure of managing a number of different Departments within fashion, mixed goods or department store background.
As a General Manager you will be in charge of operating the daily operations & the financial KPI's, P&L, service and stores standards.
The responsibilities will include -
- High level of commercial acumen and can plan your store through short, medium and long term plans.
- Managing and leading a large team - with inspirational leadership and direction to your Management team
- Lead to provide a legal compliant and visually presentable store.
To be successful in this post you must be -
- Must have Department, Store experience within fashion sector within a large floor & footfall space.
- KPIs focus around both financial and non financial targets
- Awareness of season trends
- Must be self motivated and driven and work well in an autonomous environment!
- Strategic business planning
- P & L accountable - inclining store audits
- Is flexible regarding relocation
Also relocating to the Channel Islands represents a fantastic opportunity and lifestyle that you perhaps cannot obtain in the UK; -
- Lower tax rate and social security (on average an extra 3-6k per annum compared to the UK!)
- One of the sunniest places in the British Isles!
- Relaxing lifestyle - As VAT has not been levied in the Channel, luxury goods have often been cheaper than in the UK or in France.
In return you will receive full visa to work on the island, relocation costing accommodation allowance, bonuses (profit related), pension, private healthcare and staff discount. They will also assist financially with your flight or ferry over. If this opportunity sounds of interest, please send your CV quoting the reference Q96785.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.