My client, a leading global retailer is seeking a Merchandiser to join the head office team based in Amsterdam. Being the leader in its market place, and a brand which is known world wide- this is an exciting opportunity for a Merchandiser/Planner looking for a new challenge.
Key responsibilities include:
- Review trade and ensure optimum stock levels meet sales plans and the key KPI's in place.
- Work closely with the Merchandising team, Allocators, Buyers and Managers to develop, communicate and implement a strategic merchandise plan which is in-line with overall goals and objective
- Identify opportunities to improve short and long term plans; reviewing and range planning.
- Analyse and review previous trends and performance to enable optimum efficiency.
- Managing the critical path
- Provide input to inventory strategy, KPIs and operating principles.
- Monitor business performance using reports, WSSI forecast and trade meetings.
To be successful in the role, you will have previous Merchandising/Planning experience within a blue-chip retailer with a solid management profile. The ideal individual for this role will be someone who is hands-on with an entrepreneurial & innovative attitude to drive the team forward.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.