A highly successful international retailer with on-going aggressive expansion plans is looking to hire Store Manager for on-going store opening and succession with the Folkestone & Kent area.
With over 400 stores currently this business has show market-share growth figures, new store openings and also fantastic Christmas trading results! With a number of accolades under their belt that are looking for Store Manager's to join the business and progress their career.
As a Store Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the store's day-to-day operations
- Leading, managing and motivating the retail team
- Training & development of succession planning of your team
- Peoples management including absence, holidays & performance management
- Working towards productivity & efficiency targets
- cashing up and banking procedures
- Stock ordering and minimising wastage
- Inventory control
- Delivering all KPIs
- Providing great service through engagement of your customers and great store standards
To qualify for this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience working as a large Deputy or Store Manager who has worked and used to working in a fast paced environment (This is essential)!
- Background we are keen to consider include Supermarket, DIY or mixed good retailers
- Excellent leadership people management skills - Hands on management and leading from the front.
- Can demonstrate a high level of compliance & due diligence
What's in it for you?! Not only will you be rewarded with an excellent salary and earning potential but also real career opportunities, pension and bonus potential of of up to 30%!
If you feel that you have the right skills for this role and can be a success, please send us your CV quoting the reference Q95309.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.