Leading UK retailer is currently looking to expand their Technology team & are looking to recruit an individual to help lead the launch and delivery of their mobile & broadband business.
This business is market leading and has been instrumental in pushing the boundaries of their retail offer across a number of product areas and has become one of the most trusted high street retailers.
The ideal candidate for this role will have exceptional experience from a Retail Buying or Commercial Manager Telco background with a proven ability to lead the proposition development and to shape and deliver a business strategy alongside the UK network providers and products.
Your performance will be reviewed by achieving your financial KPI's & leading the internal governance and development of this new area to the business. You must enjoy the autonomy to make exclusive commercial and strategic decisions.
Your roles include -
- Effectively managing network and manufacturer relationships in order to define the product and tariff proposition.
- Responding to market trends, anticipating customer needs and identifying emerging opportunities.
- Lead integration of mobile phones and broadband in their current Technology department.
- Involved with the marketing strategy in store and online.
- Working with external suppliers to ensure the assortment has a compelling price and exclusive deals
- Exceptional negotiating and supplier management skills
- Develop and motivate the team to hit certain goads and milestones.
- Influencing and managing stakeholders
To be successful you must be a-
- Senior Buyer, Category or Commercial Manager with in-depth & compelling experience in Telco; either from a retail, networks, brand, or aggregator background.
- Involvement with proposition and negotiations with network suppliers is essential
- Ability to lead and coach to deliver outstanding results as part of a team
- Excellent communication at all levels including influence at a director & stakeholder level
In return you will work for a retailer with a strong UK high-street with a growth of a new product and proposition.
If you feel that this you fit the brief and think you have the right entrepreneurial spirit and commercial experience please send your cv quoting the reference Q95669.We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.