Are you a Graduate On or completed a Retail Graduate scheme & looking for the next stage in your career?! If so this opportunity maybe for you.
With over 400 stores currently this FMCG business has show market-share growth figures, new store openings and also fantastic trading results!
With a number of accolades under their belt that are looking for Area Manager's to join the business and look after a cluster of stores with their on-going expansion plans.
As an Area Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Lead and inspire Store Manager's in your area; managing between 6-8 stores in the Kent, Essex or East London location
- Engagement and development of Store Managers
- Overseeing Area P&L
- succession planning of your team
- Working towards Area productivity & efficiency targets
- Area Audits and Inventory controls
- Delivering all other financial and non-financial KPIs
To qualify for this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Graduate calibre with retail experience ideally gained for a graduate scheme
- Background we are keen to consider include Supermarket, DIY or mixed good retailers ideally
- Excellent leadership & people management skills -Showing these qualities in a current role or outside of the work place.
- Be able to drive and be flexible on travel
- Can demonstrate a high level of compliance & due diligence with a strong work ethic
- Highly analytic and has the aptitude to deliver results and naturally find solutions to problems,
What's in it for you?! Not only will you be rewarded with an excellent salary, car, laptop & phone and but also real career opportunities, pension and bonus potential.
If you feel that you have the right skills for this role and can be a success, please send us your CV quoting the reference Q95726
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.