An excellent opportunity has opened for a quality assurance manager for a leading manufacturer within the Frozen Food industry. The business is well respected within its sector and is considered as a major producer and distributor of frozen products across the GCC.
Reporting to QA Director, the QA Manager will be responsible for the overall Quality Assurance systems within the assigned food processing facility.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Handling all plant product quality and food safety programs and ensuring product and processes are consistent and meet specifications
· Overseeing all plant quality assurance and food safety programs, develop, maintain and improve the HACCP, SSOP and QCCP Programs
· Providing oversight for the development of robust manufacturing control processes and related reports use throughout the plant
· Communicating and coordinating effectively with functional groups (R&D, Procurement, Engineering, Cost Accounting and Manufacturing) on quality and process control related projects and issues
· Leading and inspiring the QA team
The ideal candidate must have:
· Degree in Food Science or equivalent
· Minimum 5 years of proven QA experience preferably handling frozen cooked and uncooked meat
· Well versed with the inspection processes, required quality parameters as per UAE regulations and international standards.
· Must have good knowledge of HACCP and ISO standards and their application in seafood industry.
· Must be a good communicator, excellent command of the English language.
· Must be good at using computers specially, excel, words and outlook.
If you see yourself thriving in this opportunity, please send your CV in word format.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.