An excellent opportunity has opened for a Quality Assurance Manager (Hatchery) for a leading FMCG manufacturer within the Food and Agriculture industry. The business is well respected within its sector and is considered as a major producer and distributor of food and agricultural products across the GCC.
Reporting to QA Director, the QA Manager will be responsible for the overall Quality Assurance systems within the assigned food processing facility.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing all plant quality assurance and food safety programs.
- Ensuring products and processes are consistent, meeting all specifications
- Develop, maintain and improve the HACCP, SSOP and QCCP Programs
- Providing oversight for the development of robust manufacturing control processes and related reports use throughout the plant
- Properly coordinating with functional groups on quality and process control related projects and issues
- Leading and inspiring the QA team
- Food Science or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of proven QA experience preferably handling manufacturing of processed food management and multi-species
- Well versed with the inspection processes, required quality parameters as per UAE regulations and international standards.
- Must have good knowledge of HACCP and ISO standards and their application in seafood industry.
- Must be adept with using Microsoft Applications (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word).
- Must be a good communicator, excellent command of the English language.
The position will offer a salary of SAR 20,000 per month + Benefits and will be based on KSA. If you see yourself fit to the discussed position above, please send us your CV in word format.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.