QA Technologist - Food
|Job Title||QA Technologist - Food|
|Salary||£25000 - £30000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Job Advertised||10 days ago|
A leading television shopping channel is looking for a QA technologist to facilitate the maintenance of specified quality standards for products through communication and liaison with other areas of the business and our vendor network.
Role and Responsibility
- Maintain standards for all quality inspections to ensure all compliance and legislative requirements are being met
- Build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure that documented processes and standards used by the company are accurate and relevant
- Monitor, track and analyse vendor performance in line with guidelines set by the QA Management team to include Quality, technical capability and development requirements
- Assess all vendor audit reports in line with company requirements ensuring any corrective actions identified are being taken as and when appropriate
- Provide continuous technical support, guidance and coaching to Technologists and Co-ordinators to support them in the decision-making process.
- Work with the customer facing departments to provide technical support to resolve customer complaints
- Suggest improvements to quality assurance processes to support efficiencies within the department and the external customer
- Previous experience in the quality department of a manufacturing and/or retail environment
- Proficiently skilled in MS Excel would be advantageous
- Working knowledge of industry quality standards in the relevant product area.
- Internal Auditing skills would be desirable
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills - written and verbal
- Understands quality principals and can communicate these to both internal and external customers in a constructive way
- Good interpersonal skills coupled with the ability to effectively communicate with individuals at all levels both inside and outside of company
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with a salary of c.£30k dependant on experience. If you have the relevant experience please apply now with an up to date CV quoting reference Q103018
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
Guide to Predictive Analytics in Retail
The retail industry has always been one that’s focused on data. But today, the best retailers are going one step further and gaining customers, profit, and market share by moving into the word of real-time predictive analytics. Stay ahead of the competition with the guide to...
The Customer Experience Exchange for Retail
The Customer Experience Exchange for Retail will bring together 80 C-level & VPs/Directors of CX, Marketing and eCommerce from Fortune 500 retailers to meet, discuss and share best practice to improve the future of retail CX.Alongside cutting edge sessions, attendees will have...
Shoptalk Europe is the only large pan-European event for innovation in retail and ecommerce, and covers the evolution of how consumers discover, shop and buy. We fill a major industry gap by bringing together over 2,000 innovators, including 250+ world-class speakers, from all...