My client, one of the UK's most iconic premium homeware companies, is looking for a Quality and Technical manager to join their UK head office team.
Reporting to the Logistics Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring product is of the highest quality and in line with the specifications required by the Design team. The successful candidate will also be responsible for ensuring compliance and managing system data.
Your duties will include:
- Checking Quality Inspection Reports from factories to ensure products match required technical specifications before shipment, and record results from all inspection reports
- Working with suppliers to correct any failed Quality Control inspections to correct issues in a timely manner
- Where necessary, arranging compliance audits of factories as per the requests of customers
- Notifying Purchasing and Customer Service departments of any failed inspections
- Monitoring supplier Quality performance against KPIs and feedback to the department
- Ensuring any necessary customs paperwork, such as PDDs are supplied to the relevant governing body for incoming shipments
- Managing Compliance Schemes for packaging and safe disposal of electronic goods
- Processing declarations to Port Health as required
- Providing cover within the Logistics team for Shipment Management and Purchase Order Tracking.
To be successful in the role you will display the following attributes:
- Methodical and considered approach, with a keen eye for detail
- Commercially aware of the implications of your actions
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Positive work ethic, capable of working unsupervised
- Organised and able to multi-task
- Ambitious and driven
If you have the required skill set and want to be part of a fast growing company please apply with an up to date CV quoting reference Q102318
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.