Quest Search & Selection is an international, award winning and established HR & Recruitment Consultancy with an impressive reputation for placing middle to senior management appointments to a range of blue chip clients in the UK and across the world. Our core niches are Retail and FMCG. We are now seeking to hire a Recruitment Consultant to be based in their Dubai office.
As the Recruitment Consultant, your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Place middle to senior level candidates into Manager and Director level
- Screen candidates, conduct interviews, write advertisements, brief resourcers on a daily basis and match candidates to the clients
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with client companies to ensure that they are provided with the highest standards of recruitment service
- Use sales and business development techniques to attract clients and grow your sector
- Identify and headhunt key people within your sector
We are looking for professionals with at least 3 years experience in any industry. This position requires an individual with excellent interpersonal communication skills and an ability to work autonomously as well as within a team.
Take advantage of the opportunities that come with this new and exciting career.
- Growing international markets in rapidly developing sectors
- An established commission structure and good basic salary
- Integrated operations and databases between the UK and International
- An entrepreneurial environment to grow and develop
- A tax free salary package
- Modern offices in Dubai's JLT Marina area
- A team of Resourcers to assist you in successfully filling roles
This role offers very rewarding career prospects for the successful candidate. If you think that you have the right skills and experience for this role and are looking forward to boost your career furthermore, send us an up to date CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.