Are you a Sales, Account or Retail Manager looking for a new opportunity in a different sector where you can transfer your sales, customer and leadership qualities?
This is a unique opportunity for an individual in an employment & recruitment agency where you will be in a sales target-focused environment.
This business has branches nationwide and has been established for over 30 years and has a track record with recruiting permanent and temporary staff in manufacturing, industrial, supply chain & driver/logistics sectors to name a few. They have a number of opportunities in the Lancashire area and keen to get talent through the door!
You do not need industry experience though if you are a Manager or Team Leader in any of these areas this will be desirable.
Your role is to develop as profitable desk offering market leading levels of candidate & client service. The business has ambitious plans & has target to doubled turnover from 45 million through opening new branches and increasing market share over the next 5 years and have opportunities in both permanent and temporary sectors.
As a Consultant you will be looking after - :
- Achieving the highest sales using the most commercial methods and ensuring that the highest possible standards.
- Develop and renewal of Prefer Supplier Relationships
- Account Management - 360 role from advertising to finalising start details
- Business Development and following up on leads
- Dealing with applicant cv with reference and skills checks
- Attending external client meetings
- To continually improve business processes to ensure competitive advantage in both client & candidates.
To be successful you must be a experienced manager with a proven track record in a retail, B2B Sales or Service background from a sales or commission focused environment.
You must be results-orientated, passionate and committed to achieving and sustaining outstanding customer service that is localised.
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a great OTE bonus potentially (based on your individual sales revenue). This is an opportunity to make a real difference in a growing business. If this sounds like yourself please reply with your cv quoting the reference Q97670B.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.