A leading clothing retailer is currently looking for an experienced Regional Manager to join their dynamic team in the Middle East. As the Regional Manager, you will:
- Responsible for overseeing all shops and outlets; ensuring that revenue and profits targets are met through driving sales managing cost and motivating teams.
- Plan, direct and coordinate various aspects of the operating area.
- Create, review and implement business procedures including retail guidelines.
- Team recruitment, budgeting and forecasting, negotiating strategic alliances
- Analysis of customer satisfaction & mystery shopping results and work to address areas of concern.
- Ensure establishment of inventory reporting procedures.
- Uphold the highest standards of professional conduct, ethics and integrity.
- Establish clear lines of reporting within the management teams.
To be considered you will need:
- Degree holder in Business Administration/Marketing.
- Must have experience in fashion retail industry.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of statistical process control.
- An effective communication skill in English language is a must.
- Flexible, independent, team player, and self-motivated.
This is an excellent role which offers a rewarding salary package to the successful candidate who will thrive on these challenges. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.