An exciting opportunity has arisen with a well known fashion retailer, who is looking for an Area Manager for their East Anglia area.
You will be responsible for the overall commercial management of approximately 20 stores and be a key delegate for the brand!
As the Area Manager, you will be taking over the following responsibilities:
- Motivate & inspire store managers from across the region to hit their sales plan and provide great service in stores.
- Conduct regular store visits
- Ensure that all company policies and standards are adhered to
- Identify new commercial & business opportunity for the brand
- Working toward Areas Compliance & Stock targets
To be successful, you must have:
* Experience at Area Manager or Department Store Manager level minimum
* Experience in a similar fashion forward, fast-pace value clothing or fashion brand
* Experience managing a large team of Store Managers
* Inspirational leadership skills with the ability to energise and motivate
* Troubleshooting experience
* Have a proven track record of driving KPIs through your people
* P&L accountability experience
* Strong visual merchandising skills
This is an exciting opportunity for an accomplished Area Manager who is keen to make an impression in a growing company. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a generous remuneration package and salary. If you have the right qualifications for this position, please send us your CV quoting the reference Q94378.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.