A rapid-growing FMCG company is looking to hire a passionate and driven Regional Sales Manager to lead the Sales Team based in Kuwait. Your main role is to oversee the sales operation of the company in the MENA region.
You will be responsible for:
- Closely monitor the daily IMS, and analyze;
- Identify outlets to execute brand promotions, monitor and evaluate activities and ROI and ensure perfect execution of the activations;
- Have a strong understanding of the retail universe, cluster them and map the opportunities, and plan where to focus and how.
- Analyze the business with multi-sources (i.e. Nielsen, distributor reports, META, ITG CRM)
- Develop business strategies to raise our customers pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability;
- Produce reports on the company's sales progress and provide feedback and expertise to address the situation;
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring, and providing feedback to staff;
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths;
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers;
Key Performance Indicators:
- To hit IMS targets
- To hit distribution and availability targets
- To implement the cycle plans as targeted
- On time and high quality outputs of the projects implementations
- Level of engagement with distributors' management
- Level of influence on distributors' management
- Bachelor's Degree holder;
- Minimum of 7-10 years' experience in the FMCG industry;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong organizational and leadership skills;
- Passionate and driven
This is a great opportunity to progress working in a Senior Role for an International Brand. If you think you are qualified for the role, then please submit your CV today for review!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.