This worldwide premium fashion retailer, is looking for an exceptional District Manager or high profile flagship manager to act as a Regional support to some of their most high profile stores in the business on a 12 month contract basis.
In this role, you will be leading a team of store managers, round the UK to:
- Drive a successful Country P&L performance, using your commercial insight to maximise on sales opportunities
- Inspire store teams to deliver exceptional service and Visual Merchandising standards in these high turnover environments
- Increase profitability by managing the audit and shrink for the UK, developing and implementing action plans
- Engage your store leaders by holding regular meetings to communicate the latest objectives and make recommendations at country level.
This role involves extensive travel around the UK, so flexibility is a must for this position and the ability to potentially be able to spend several nights a week away from home.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Have strong experience of full P&L Management at an Area, Cluster or Flagship level
- Come from a fast paced, ideally fashion background
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills, and the ability to develop and manage senior performance
- Ideally have experience with supporting new store openings at a Regional level, although this is not essential.
This is a great opportunity for a strong retail leader to work in a high profile role for one of the most exciting brands in stores today. In reward for your hard work you can expect a competitive salary package, and unrivalled opportunities for exposure and progression.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, apply with an up to date CV today!We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.