A rare opportunity for a sales manager has become available with my client, one of the UK's leading photographic equipment suppliers, for their flagship store in London
They are looking for a dynamic, commercially focused people manager who will promote and maximise rental opportunities throughout the UK operation. Experience of rental markets and rental process are important but particular product area is less so.
Once placed in the role you will be responsible for:
- Exceeding daily and monthly sales and margin targets
- Mentoring and developing the team to achieve their targets
- Growing and developing the, currently strong, customer database
- Proactively clearing obsolete stock and identifying new product opportunities
The successful candidate will be:
- Commercially minded and target driven
- Highly skilled at multi-tasking
- A proven people manager with a track record of developing others
- Stock and security focused
In return for your hard work you can expect a salary of up to £28,000 + plus very good bonus potential and an unrivalled succession plan to a national role
If you feel you have the necessary skill set and required experience, please apply with an up to date CV quoting reference Q99939
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.