A leading destination retail unit is looking to hire Restaurant Manager for their main Restaurant & Cafe.
The restaurant will focus on home cooked traditional cuisine in a relaxed, warm and friendly environment. The menus will hope tom combine classic and modern English flavours prepared with fresh ingredients, many from local suppliers.
- The role of the Restaurant Manager will involve:
- Managing P&L and making sure he restaurant makes budget.
- in charge of stock takes and stock audits
- Balance total receipts and accurate processing of invoices
- Portion controls and food quality standards.
- Training and development off staff member on - adherence to health & Safety and Food Hygiene Policies and Procedures
- Enforce sanitary practices for food handling and conform to alcoholic licenses & regulations.
- Maintaining high level of customer service through the restaurant and front of house.
- Supplier relationships with procurement relationship and maintainer of the systems send
To be a successful candidate, you should have the following :
- Restaurant management experience - Experience of managing Budgets
- Experience of leading a large team in the Kitchen
- Experienced in working in a high volume busy environment
- Driven by delivering top-quality food, with precise attention to detail as well as working for a reputable brand
- Customer service focused & knowledge of theatre kitchen
- Computer Word & Excel Skill required
This is an exciting NEW opportunity with a guaranteed excellent package that awaits the successful candidate. It's a real opportunity to put a mark on this new restaurant & retail venture. If you thrive on challenges of this sort please submit your CV quoting the reference Q96313.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.