A leading multinational restaurant franchise business is currently on the look out for a self-motivated Restaurant Manager, who with his skills and personality, be able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals and manage the store staff effectively.
We believe that this is an exciting proposal for the right person - someone who is a great team player, but a natural leader, who thrives on smashing targets and devising creative ideas to boost sales. This position will provide you the opportunity and experience to develop you into an operations manager within a reasonable short time.
As a Restaurant Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing business strategies to raise our customers pool, expand store traffic and optimise profitability·
- Meeting sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to staff
- Ensuring high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Complete day-to-day administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain outstanding restaurant condition and standards
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc.)
- Be a shining example of well behaviour and high performance
Our client requires a manager with a dynamic personality but at the same time possesses the following qualities:
- 1-3 years of proven successful experience in restaurant management
- Pre-opening experience is a must
- People and customer management skills
- Strong organisational skills
- In-depth knowledge of the highest food & safety standards
- BS degree in Business Administration or relevant field from a Western university
An above par tax-free salary package and an opportunity to grow ones career within a well-established business awaits the successful candidate. If you find this opportunity interesting, please send us your CV in word format
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.