My client, an established UK retailer with impressive growth plans for 2016 is looking for a Junior Retail Acquisition Surveyor. This is a great opportunity for a recently RCIS qualified individual to get some client side experience and assist in the delivery of a fast moving new store pipeline.
You main responsibilities in this role will be:
- Liaising with external agents and landowners to bring speed and dynamism to the process
- Prepare site reports and particulars for sign off
- Follow up with solicitors and relevant agents on all new properties, to ensure a speedy delivery
- Assist with preparation for lease negotiations
Ideally you will already have some retail surveying experience in your background, along with:
- Strong Microsoft office knowledge and skills
- The natural ability to build relationships and negotiate
- A positive and resilient attitude
- A full driving licence is essential for the role
If you feel you have the necessary skills and are looking for some great hands on experience in a fast paced environment, apply with an up to date CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.