Retail Brand Manager- London
A worldwide leader in the food service retail sector is looking for an experienced trading or category manager to join their team in a Brand Manager capacity. You will be part of a highly commercial brand team working across main business functions to deliver profit and sales growth for the retail category.
The key objectives include:
- Creating and delivering long term commercial brand plans
- Performing range, category and product reviews
- Owning and developing the promotional strategy
- Regularly reviewing brand plans and progressing and adapting them as and when required
- Working with key business stakeholders to ensure the brand personality is fully represented in brand design packages
- Supporting new opening with dedicated marketing activity
- Monitoring unit performance through a structured review programme and identifying opportunities for action plans
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in a trading or category management role with experience developing brand or marketing activity
- Experience of strategy development
- Experience of developing customer communications
- Ability to positively influence colleagues and confidence in presenting to senior leaders
- A proven track record in delivery of sales, profit and margin and relevant commercial and brand marketing KPI's
The basic remuneration for this role is up to £50k with superb bonus and benefits.
If working for an international company sounds like the opportunity for you and you have the experience required then we would welcome your application.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.