An exciting Retail Director opportunity has arisen to join a leader in the consumer market.
Our client is looking for an innovative and commercial Director to build a solid platform for success which can support the delivery of outstanding financial results. You'll be expected to suggest intelligent investment opportunities, demonstrating the businesses can bloom and give shareholders the confidence to continue investing.
This position will be well suited to someone who is passionate about service with a track record of successfully driving outstanding returns. Ideally, you'll have experience within the retail / hospitality sectors and be keen to play a key part in contributing to our client's ambitious growth agenda.
As Retail Director, your main responsibilities will be:
- Leading regional, area and store teams, through inspiring people to deliver exceptional customer service
- Driving the profit & loss using commercial insights to maximise on sales opportunities
- Contributing as part of the Retail Senior Leadership Team to the development and implementation of strategies, policies, procedures and budgets
- Shaping a high performance culture through measuring and evaluating data and key metrics
- Partnering with support functions to ensure appropriate support mechanisms are in place for teams to excel
This is a company who really values people, they require an individual who has:
- A relationship led mind-set, someone who can inspire and influence
- Excellent analytical and commercial skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A data-driven approach
- The ability to focus effort on most profitable outcome
- An inquisitive and innovative way of doing things
- An ability to build and work to a solid plan whilst being adaptable
Some UK travel will be required and in reward for your hard work and success you can expect a competitive remuneration package and unrivalled opportunities to progress.
At Quest Search and Selection we source the world's best candidates for the global Consumer sectors.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.