This large MENA based retail group operates in several countries across the region and is seen as a leader in the retail sector. Their vision is to become the biggest retailer within the region and also to expand globally. They have a commitment to being the best that extends across all the retail aspects of their business from head office to stores and distribution. They now seek to hire a dynamic Retail Director to lead, oversee and manage both the challenges and innovations they have to increase revenue generation across their retail brands.
This is a hands on and highly visible role that will require strategic thinking, commercial focus and the ability to execute plans. The Retail Director is ultimately responsible for transforming the retail operations and as well as expanding the business with new stores and JV brands.
- Manage and be accountable for the performance of the retail concepts
- Lead and sponsor programs that will increase revenue and productivity and control costs
- Drives sales and implement the strategy development
- Enable the retail partnerships to achieve top customer satisfaction and financial outcomes
- Manage, direct and drive the retail partnership strategy
- React to business trends in retail and make recommendations to change practices as appropriate
- Analyse the ongoing performance and trends in all retail shops with countries and devise and lead improvements
- 15 years minimum Retail Operations
- Ideally a graduate with a Bachelor's degree
- A proven track record as an innovative and profit centred manager
- A demonstrated ability to develop and grow people, operations and revenue
- A proven ability to enhance profitability, sustainability all retail concepts and channels in alignment with the business strategy
- Able to efficiently and accurately analyse current performance trends and identify leading indicators of future trends
If you think you are interested in this exciting position then please forward your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.