My client, a growing premium fashion brand with a prominent UK presence, is looking for an exceptional District Manager OR Flagship Store Manager to take a step up to lead its most prominent flagship stores as Retail Director.
In this role, you will be leading a team of senior store and cluster managers to:
- Drive a successful Country P&L performance, using your commercial insight to maximise on sales opportunities
- Inspire store teams to deliver exceptional service and Visual Merchandising standards in these high turnover environments
- Increase profitability by managing the audit and shrink for the UK, developing and implementing action plans
- Engage your store leaders by holding regular meetings to communicate the latest objectives and make recommendations at country level.
The stores in question make up a high proportion of this worldwide brand's business, and therefore to be considered for this role you must:
- Have strong experience of full P&L Management at an Area/Flagship or District Level, managing turnovers in excess of 30 million
- Come from a fast paced or premium fashion background
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills, and the ability to develop and manage senior performance
This is a great opportunity for a strong retail leader to work in a high profile role for one of the most exciting brands on the UK stores today. In reward for your hard work you can expect a competitive salary package, and unrivalled opportunities for progression.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, apply with an up to date CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.