Retail Manager (Beauty & Cosmetics) - Qatar
|Job Title||Retail Manager (Beauty & Cosmetics) - Qatar|
|Salary||£50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits|
|Job Advertised||28 days ago|
We are currently working with a rapid-growing Retail Company. They're looking to hire a competitive and strategic Retail Manager to join their team in Qatar. Your main role is to ensure sales and profit is maintained or exceeded. Manage the daily operation of the entire business.
As a Retail Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Drive sales and implement strategy development;
- Manage the daily retail operations in alignment with specifications and quality requirements to establish an operation that meets the requirements or exceed performance levels;
- Be an inspiration to all staff in providing a world class customer service standards;
- Liaise with Marketing Team and implement strategies and promotional plans and campaigns;
- Lead the merchandising team to ensure that the product range and stock levels are consistent with the standards;
- Maintain the highest level of inventory controls on a daily basis and ensure correct stock levels are available to meet the customer demands
- Bachelor's degree holder in Business Management or any related field;
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as Retail Manager preferably in the Retail Industry;
- Able to efficiently and accurately analyze current performance trends and identify leading indicators of future brands;
- Positive attitude and a good model to the company;
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and leadership skills;
- Ambitious, hungry, and driven individual
- Experience with Beauty, Perfumes and Cosmetics
This is an exciting opportunity to further hone your skills and talents and be part of the company's continuous success. If you meet the above requirements, please submit to us your updated CV!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
Guide to Predictive Analytics in Retail
The retail industry has always been one that’s focused on data. But today, the best retailers are going one step further and gaining customers, profit, and market share by moving into the word of real-time predictive analytics. Stay ahead of the competition with the guide to...
Retail Design Expo
Retail Design Expo has become the definitive annual expo for retail design, marketing, branding, visual merchandising and fit-out decision-makers looking to keep up to date with the latest innovations, new approaches to customer engagement, customer experiences and new thinki...
Retail Business Technology Expo (RBTE)
Free to attend, RBTE is the must visit event for retailers and hospitality organisations looking for the right tools, solutions and advice on how to best run their business. With over 350 exhibitors showcasing a range of solutions from cards and payments, ecommerce and multich...