This is a great opportunity for a retail leader to join a luxury British fashion brand in the Hampshire area. This brand is looking for someone with strong retail experience, ideally in fashion, and the ability to engage a large in-store team to drive excellent customer service standards.
Key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Engaging and motivating your team to deliver exceptional customer service in a fast-paced, high-turnover environment
- Effectively communicating the business vision and strategy with your team, setting clear goals, providing feedback, and coaching to lead their development
- Developing and reviewing with other managers a succession plan for the store, updating and reviewing this on a regular basis
Skills required for this role include:
- Customer and people focused approach with in-depth knowledge of developing and implementing excellent customer service
- A proactive attitude, and previous apparel experience in a similar sized turnover fashion retail environment
- Excellent communication skills with proven success of leading a strong team and building positive business relationships with members of functional teams
If you're looking for a challenge, and the opportunity to progress your retail management career with an expanding luxury retailer then please apply with an up to date CV today quoting Q101375!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.