A well established international general merchandise retailer is currently looking for a Retail Operations Manager to join their growing team in Doha, Qatar.
As the Retail Operations Manager, you will handle the following responsibilities:
- Maximise sales and profits through correct planning, forecasting and allocation of resources
- Drive a culture of teamwork and continuous improvement to ensure sales are maximised
- Liaise and develop work relations with relevant airport agencies to ensure customer, staff & stock movement is efficient for the business.
- Execution of high standards of pricing, ticketing, layout, display and housekeeping.
- Instil a culture of a high degree of security with regard to stock and cash at all times
- Ensure that all administration amendments are instituted as when instructed by the Senior Management.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline,
- At least 7 - 8 years of experience within a senior management role within a similar retail business
- Strong knowledge and background within retail operations and processes
- Competitive financial knowledge of cash handling, banking and working with budgets
- Excellent Decision Making Capabilities
For this crucial post, the rewards are beyond the usual tax-free salary package, but an opportunity to further develop as a professional and have a large influence in an exciting new workplace. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.