This is a unique opportunity for a Retail Manager to join a premium fashion and lifestyle brand, based in York.
The role will have a focus on Operations, leading your team to ensure excellent operational standards, to create an exceptional wider store experience.
Key responsibilities in this role are:
- Executing the store's commercial agenda to maximise availability, maintain replenishment and ensure strong Back of House standards, in order to drive sales
- Coach and develop your team to inspire a 'floor first' attitude, and ensure colleague behaviour complies with Standard Operating Procedures at all times
- Working with the Assistant General Manager to establish strong communication between Front of House and Back of House, to provide the best customer experience possible
Skills required for this role include:
- Customer and people focused approach with in-depth knowledge of developing and implementing excellent operational standards
- Excellent communication skills with proven success of leading a strong team and building positive business relationships with members of functional teams
- Proven success of managing within a fast-paced environment
My client is open to product background, as long as you are a committed and operations-focused retail manager. You will join a prestigious global fashion brand offering excellent salary, benefits and progression. If you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply with an up to date CV today quoting reference Q101958!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.