Retail Process Improvement Manager
Our client, an award winning and technologically advanced high-street retailer, is looking for a Project Manager to drive improvements of their customer-centric support infrastructure, with direct impact on store process and customer service.
Managing a dedicated team of Continuous Improvement experts, you will be focussing on process innovation and IT systems to drive improvements into the Retail Operations & Stores whilst working closely with the Retail Ops and Customer Service functions.
The key role responsibilities are to:
- Proactively seek IT improvements to support improved customer service and Store team experience
- Identify opportunities to improve the Customer Experience
- Own the Retail Improvement and Policy/Process road maps
- Manage multiple multi-faceted projects (Direct reports are Lean 6 sigma and PRINCE accredited)
- Coordinate post-implementation reviews on all projects
- Build outstanding cross-functional relationships with all key stakeholders
You must have a flair for natural leadership and an ability to influence at all levels, from Boardroom to Shop floor.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced in a similar retail arena, preferably with IT projects and customer service improvements achieved.
- Highly knowledgeable of Customer Service/Experience in a Retail setting
- Able to demonstrate a track record of multi-project delivery in a fast paced retail setting
- Experienced in PRINCE 2 or Lean 6 Sigma
- Highly numerate with demonstrable success in data analysis and problem solving
My client is recognised for being a top employer and offers a very comprehensive and competitive bonus and benefits package, including a c£5k car allowance. The base salary for the position is between £55-65k.
If you feel you have the right experience and can demonstrate this with experience in the UK Retail market, then please apply today with an up-to-date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.