My client, a well-established retail company, is looking for a retail store project manager who will thrive and develop in this fast moving and continually evolving environment. This person will be in be charge of looking after the entire projects of store opening, renovations and closing.
The role involves:
- Project analysis
- New Contractor sourcing and tendering
- Maintaining relations with existing contractors
- Looking after the entire project of new store opening, store renovations, store closing etc.
This position will require:
- Experience in retail project management experience
- Architectural/design educational background would be preferred
- Open to relocate to Qatar
- Immaculate communications skills
- Strong personality
- Able to communicate with all levels of management and staff including external vendors
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a salary of up to 27000 to 37000 QAR (depending on experience) and a whole host of benefits.
If you feel you have the necessary skills to succeed in the role please apply with an up to date CV
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.