This successful supplier to high street is currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator to join their head office team.
Working alongside the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for providing administrative support and assistance across a given brand. You must be highly organised with excellent attention to detail. The ability to manage a busy workload and meet strict deadlines is a must.
Main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Critical path management
- Sample management
- Working closely with technical team to check proofs and seals
- Assisting with labelling requirements and product specifications
- Setting up new product codes and product information
- Liaising with factories, delivery of cost price information
- Creation of sales reports
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Have previous administrative experience. Strong admin skills are a must, as is a high proficiency in IT (particularly Excel and Word)
- Hard-working with excellent attention to detail.
- Be highly organised; able to work to a tight schedule and meet deadlines
- Be enthusiastic and pro-active; able to use initiative
- Be able to communicate with colleagues across all levels
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate of graduate calibre looking for the first step in their career or an experienced professional looking for that next step. If you are hard-working, dynamic and want to work for a successful and growing business, apply now.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.