Due to continual and sustained growth my client, a global manufacturer of cookware, is looking to grow and strengthen their sales team with an additional Sales Administrator
The next 3 months of peak trade are crucial for the business and a 3-month contract is on offer to cover that period with a possibility of permanent employment beyond that
This person will be responsible for managing their own accounts and processing customer orders and informing customers of any issues relating to these orders.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
· Administration of Sales orders received from customers.
· Checking stock availability against Forecast and informing customers of any possible delays
· Managing customer's unique computer systems
· Checking pricing is correct and contacting Sales Manager/Customer to verify any differences.
· Building relationships with customers by phone e-mail and visits.
· Keeping customers fully informed of any issues regarding their orders.
· Maintaining files and records relating to Sales orders.
· Updating customer SKU/Catalogue codes in SAP
· Sending out customer invoices on a daily basis.
To be successful in this role you will:
· Have high-level knowledge of excel
· Display a polite telephone manner.
· Be extremely focused on detail and be able to work at pace under pressure.
· Have the ability to communicate with both customers and internal personnel.
A detailed knowledge of SAP would also be useful
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a salary of circa £22k dependant on experience
If you have the necessary skills please apply with an up to date CV quoting reference number Q101264We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.