A new position has arisen with a Sunday Times Top 100 listed company who are now looking for a Sales Advisor for their store in High Wycombe.
You will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day management of a pivotal store in the area, with a solid customer base. This role demands a high calibre Assistant Manager/Supervisor with experience of managing people. You will also have key-holding responsibilities.
Ideal backgrounds would be telesales, general sales or customer service focussed retail.
As a Sales Advisor, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the Store Manager in day to day retail duties
- Development of new accounts and servicing of existing ones
- Working towards sales targets set by senior management
- Assisting customers - ensuring that they are well informed of products and services
To be successful in this role, you will have the ability to work independently to help the company drive sales and ensure that customers receive satisfactory service.
You will also have:
- An understanding and knowledge of the local market and potential clients
- An outstanding record of providing great customer service
- Experience of working in a retail environment
In return for your hard work as a Sales Advisor, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of £18,000 plus a performance related bonus as well as other benefits.
If you have relevant experience and are interested in this role, please apply today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.