Job Title: Sales & Marketing Director
Reports to: Managing Director
Responsible for: UK Business Sector Managers Marketing Manager & Marketing Executive
- Responsible for developing and implementing the UK sales and marketing strategy.
- Ensure that the team meet the company's sales and market share goals.
- Mentoring and managing a strong team that drives the business forward in a clear and concise manner against defined targets
- To grow the business through increased cash turnover whilst maintaining and developing a profitable financial base.
- To drive the company's marketing strategy to assist build our market share.
- The ability to look at and shape the bigger picture.
- Reviewing plans and having the ability to deliver against those plans.
- Look for new directions and have the ability to analyse those changes and where necessary implement the changes.
- Maintain a strong commercial relationship within the trade
- Review and monitor the sales and marketing data and spot trends and changes and then manage these trends to the benefit of the whole business.
- Define and shape long term profitability whilst managing day to day company profitability.
- Review data on a like for like basis and make decisions based on the overall facts, goodwill and long term benefits for the business.
- Set objectives that can be clearly measured at the end to enable easy analysis.
Responsibilities & Expertise:
- Maximise the companies appeal to customers through leveraging the company's key strengths.
- Provide direction to the Sales and Marketing team based on the business objectives.
- Promote the Sales and Marketing function internally and externally and ensure that the activities within the department are well managed to the benefit of the business.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.