Sales Executive (Energy Drinks) - London
|Job Title||Sales Executive (Energy Drinks) - London|
|Salary||£20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits|
|Job Advertised||21 days ago|
A leading and rapid-growing FMCG company - specializing in beverages - is to hire a passionate Sales Executive to be part of the company's continuous growth based in London.
As a Sales Executive, your responsibilities include:
- Develop, Implement and Manage Effective Marketing strategies that will maintain and increase sales;
- Develop through knowledge of the products to be able to demonstrate effectively;
- Selling of products to assigned customers in a designated area;
- Keep good relationship with customers through on-site visits;
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information;
- Bachelor's degree in Commerce / Business Administration or any field related to sales and marketing;
- More than 3 years' experience in the industry;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Strong analytical skills and self-confidence;
- Passionate and driven individual
If you think you are qualified for the role, then please submit your CV for review!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
Guide to Predictive Analytics in Retail
The retail industry has always been one that’s focused on data. But today, the best retailers are going one step further and gaining customers, profit, and market share by moving into the word of real-time predictive analytics. Stay ahead of the competition with the guide to...
Catalyst Europe 2017
Interested in accelerating your e-commerce success?Attend Catalyst Europe, an annual e-commerce event hosted by ChannelAdvisor, for the unique opportunity to hear insightful keynotes, connect with industry peers and stay informed about the future of e-commerce.Not yet convin...
The Customer Experience Exchange for Retail
The Customer Experience Exchange for Retail will bring together 80 C-level & VPs/Directors of CX, Marketing and eCommerce from Fortune 500 retailers to meet, discuss and share best practice to improve the future of retail CX.Alongside cutting edge sessions, attendees will have...