One of the most dynamic hospitality group in the Middle East is looking to hire an expert Sales Manager (Government) to join their high-performing team in Dubai. As the Government Sales Manager, you will be taking over the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for revenue growth through new Plan Sponsor sales in assigned territory.
- Identify and build relationships with potential key stakeholders/decision makers at the plan level.
- Implement all sales activities and action plans outlined in the marketing plan of the hotel and maximize business opportunities.
- Soliciting, managing and contracting accounts within the government segment and drives business from individual guests as well as groups enquiries.
- Provide consistent professional approach to all clients through the highest standards of product and service while actively contributing to meeting and exceeding sales targets and profit margins.
To qualify for this position, you must have a:
- Deep understanding of managing Government accounts.
- Knowledgeable of UAE labour law & policies.
- Exceptional personal presentation, self-confident with excellent communication, presentations and organizational skills.
- Minimum of three years' experience in a proactive sales role as Assistant Sales Manager or Sales Manager in a large luxury hotel in the United Arab Emirates.
- Arabic speaker is a plus
This is a challenging position which in return assures a rewarding tax-free salary package. If you have the drive and determination to succeed within a highly rewarding environment, please send us your CV at Rainer@questsearch.ae or you contact me directly on +971 4 439 0701/+971 4 439 0718.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.