One of the most dynamic hospitality group in the Middle East is looking to hire an experienced Leisure Sales Manager to join their high-performing team in Abu Dhabi. As the Leisure Sales Manager, you will be taking over the following responsibilities:
- Develop leads, evaluate, solicit, and confirm business to meet overall budgeted sales and profitability, and in accordance with the hotel marketing plan.
- Arrange and conduct special events, site inspections, and off-site presentations for potential clients.
- Work closely with other hotel departments to facilitate services agreed upon by the sales office and prospective clients.
- Produce monthly sales-related reports, action plans and sales forecasts for assigned area of responsibility. Contribute to the annual business plan for assigned segments, participating in annual budgeting and planning process as required.
To qualify for this position, you must have a:
- Degree in Business Management, Sales, Marketing or related disciplines
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years' experience as a transient sales manager with demonstrated results in the development of high end leisure business, customer satisfaction and repeat bookings.
- A minimum of 3-5 years sales experience in the hospitality industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong people management skills
This is a challenging position which in return assures a rewarding tax-free salary package. If you have the drive and determination to succeed within a highly rewarding environment, please send us your CV at Rainer@questsearch.ae or you contact me directly on +971 4 439 0701/+971 4 439 0718.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.