My client is seeking an energetic Senior Allocator to join their growing Merchandising department in London.
This is a great opportunity for an Allocator looking to further their career with a progressive fashion retailer, with a strong UK and growing international presence.
- To allocate and manage stock in a multi-channel business accurately and on time and according to department plans
- Manage replenishment, regularly reviewing stock held across stores and deal with store stock requests
- Working with suppliers to make sure they book on time and working with the warehouse to resolve any intake issues
- Highlight any stock issues to manager and propose solutions
- Undertake regular and ad hoc analysis reports as required, ensuring work is on time, relevant and accurate
- Ability to build good working relationships with other functions in the business, as well as work with other allocators to share best practice
- Previous allocator experience is essential, ideally from a fashion background
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail, methodical and analytical
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise through juggling priorities
- Self-starter with the ability to work as an individual as well as within a team
If you're looking for a fast-paced and dynamic work environment, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships across departments within the business, this could be the move for you.
You will receive an excellent salary plus benefits, in addition to a great working environment with career progression potential. If you are interested in this position, please apply with your up to date CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.