Buyer - Grocery
|Job Title||Buyer - Grocery|
|Salary||£31500 per annum + BONUS+BENEFITS|
|Location||North London, London|
|Job Advertised||13 days ago|
A new exciting opportunity has arisen for a Buyer, to join one of the UK's leading Food Retailers.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- To identify, source and develop own-label products and ranges.
- To enhance the cash sales by project managing certain ranges, suppliers, or events.
- To Obtain, review and analyse supplier promotions.
- To be aware of Sales & Margin daily performance and take corrective action on a daily basis
- Work with the Promotional Function to identify opportunities for trading
Your skills will ideally include:
- Wealth of Buying experience within a retail environment, ideally in food but other category experience will be considered
- Strong commercial acumen and excellent negotiation skills with exposure to complex supplier relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised and structured - strong time management skills
- Computer literacy and highly numerate
This is a brilliant role which offers a starting salary of £31,500 as well as a bonus and a strong benefits package.
If working for a leading retailer with unparalleled progression opportunities appeals to you, then don't hesitate to apply.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
How to avoid a 'Black Fail-Day’
Black Friday may have finished but that does not mean retailers can rest on their laurels. With Christmas a mere two weeks away, retailers will hope for a steady stream of visitors to their websites and a corresponding increase in sales. Early statistics from Black Friday pr...
Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit
The Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit is specifically organised for senior professionals responsible for the shop fittings and displays within their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.More bespoke than a retail...
World Retail Congress 2017
World Retail Congress was founded in 2007 in response to retailers seeking a platform for senior leaders to come together to discuss the major issues and trends affecting the industry. In delivering this agenda, the Congress has welcomed thousands of senior retail speakers, fr...