An exciting Senior Commercial Brand Manager opportunity has arisen to join a global leader within the consumer market.
Our client is looking for an innovative and commercial thinker to build a solid platform for success which can support the delivery of outstanding financial results. You'll be expected to suggest intelligent investment opportunities, demonstrating the businesses can bloom and giving shareholders confidence to continue investing.
This position will be well suited to someone who is a passionate hands-on buying or marketing expert with a track record of successfully of driving returns. Ideally, you'll have experience within the retail / hospitality sectors and be keen to play a key part in contributing to our client's ambitious growth agenda.
As Senior Commercial Brand Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Using price, range, display and space, upselling, margin and category optimisation to deliver commercial results
- Decision-making through analysis and based on evidence, rather than intuition
- Drawing out business insights from analysis and presenting findings and recommendations persuasively
- Developing innovative ideas to drive top and bottom line, testing, learning and refining and then operationalizing them
- Tracking external trends and utilising industry best practices
This is a company who really values people, they require an individual who has:
- A relationship led mind-set, someone who can inspire and influence
- Excellent analytical and commercial skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A data-driven approach
- The ability to focus effort on most profitable outcome
- An inquisitive and innovative way of doing things
- An ability to build and work to a solid plan whilst being adaptable
Some travel will be required and in reward for your hard work and success you can expect a competitive remuneration package and unrivalled opportunities to progress internationally.
At Quest Search and Selection we source the world's best candidates for the global Retail and Consumer sectors.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.