Senior Department Manager
I have a very interesting role with a market leading department store that is looking for a passionate Senior Department Manager to grow and develop the business in one of their most high profile stores based in the Croydon area.
Involved in all levels of colleague management and stock control for the department, we're looking for someone who can not only develop the people in the department but also get wholly involved in commercial decision-making for buying and range reviews.
This is an opportunity for an exceptional individual who can create and inspire a team to deliver unrivalled customer service across a non-food department.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Management of a team of up to 30 sales advisors
- Oversee product range reviews and coordinate stock ordering and buying
- Motivating your team to deliver sales targets and an impeccable standard of customer service
- Pro-actively developing the customer experience alongside the operations teams
- Training your team to proactively hit home and furniture sales targets
- Driving a team to deliver in a customer focused environment is essential.
In addition you will demonstrate:
- Key decision making ability under pressure
- A record of managing performance
- A keen eye for stunning Visual Merchandising displays
- A history of coaching and developing teams
You will act as a role model and should instil impeccable levels of customer service at all times.
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £33k and an opportunity for unparalleled career development.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful organisation, please forward your CV. Quoting reference Q100207. We look forward to hearing from you.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.