Our client, a large FMCG distributor across UAE is looking for an experienced Key Account Manager to join their dynamic team.
Your responsibilities include:
- Lead the development of a quality strategy;
- Execute accurate monthly forecast;
- Consistently track and optimize return on investment (ROI) on customer spend;
- Develop, present and negotiate annual contracts;
- Execute strategic plans to attack competitor brands and improve the brand performance;
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives;
- Manage the Sales and Marketing of a range of premium global beverage in the Middle East;
- Developing, presenting and negotiating annual contracts with the use of the 'six steps to a call' approach;
- Develop effective plan to create profitable change for both the company and the customer;
- Proactively manage customer investment and deliver agreed returns;
- Ensure perfect execution at all times;
- Completion of a related University degree;
- Proven 4 years of excellent sales experience, preferably in the FMCG industry;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels;
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and analytical skills;
- Good Microsoft Office Suite literacy;
- Passionate and driven individual;
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your CV now!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.