This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Manager to join a high-performing Consumer Electronics company. This is a great opportunity to join this brand as it had proven success in the industry.
As a Senior Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Coordinating and supporting management to make a right decision by providing necessary information by integrating with other departments as well as the clients and customers;
- Facilitate goal-level creation for the broader function and work with managers to ensure the goals cascade to all workers;
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to carry out smooth shipments;
- Analyze the department procedures and timely review to ensure the efficient performance of the team;
- Generate regular reports in a timely manner based on the requirement of the Department / Superiors;
- Manages monthly and quarterly reports after gathering, analyzing, and summarizing data in the system;
- Integrate a system to process Logistics and Accounting principles;
- Manage and maintain warehouse stock/inventory reports;
- To input all relevant information in the instructions as per the payment receipt, customer request and country requirement
- Prefers Master's/Bachelor's degree holder in commerce, accounting, or any related field;
- Minimum of 8 years' proven business control and senior accounting experience;
- Thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and principles;
- Accuracy and strong attention to details;
- Strong Communication, Organizational, and Leadership skills;
- Excellent management skills and ability to maintain good relationship with colleagues and external customers;
- Passionate and driven individual
If you think you meet the above requirements, please submit your CV for review!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.